Wednesday, June 4, 2008

8 weeks old.....

Yesterday was my last day at State Farm, so today was my first official day as a stay-at-home mom. Andrew and I slept in until 8:00 this morning. I was so thankful for the rest because I have been exhausted from getting up at 5:30 before work to get myself ready, get Andrew ready, and to start my hour long commute to work. I won't miss that drive at all!


We put Andrew in a Bumbo seat for the first time this past weekend, and I was so surprised to see how well he held his head up.




Gary and I are still living in seminary housing, and we are sending his resume to churches all over the Southeast region of the US for youth ministry positions. We are both so eager to find the place where the Lord will have us serve, but in the meantime, we are enjoying the extra time that we have with our incredible friends here in North Carolina. Gary is still working at Womack Electric and has picked up additional hours now that I am at home with Andrew. His job has been a tremendous blessing these past 3 years.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey Natalie, I saw you had a blog over at Cheri's blog. Congrats on being parents. Andrew is so precious and really looks like he is doing well! Hope you three are doing well. Just wanted to say hello. Lauren Mingee