Andrew is learning new things all the time. In the previous post, which was also during week 10, there are pictures of him holding his head up during tummy time, he's starting to touch his toys under his activity mat rather than just looking at them, and he's trying to talk a lot more with his coos and noises. We started the BabyWise schedule last week, and he's also doing so much better with the wake time and nap time during the day. At first, he had a cry through a few naps (which broke my heart), but now, he's taking longer and more consistent naps and seems to be less fussy during the day. We aren't quite sleeping through the night yet, but he'll usually sleep about 6 hours from the time he goes to bed, eats, and then sleep 4-5 hours after that. I am only getting up once a night now, so that is so much better. Hopefully, we'll make it through the whole night soon:) His tummy seems to be much better since we've been giving him the Mylanta. Dr. Knudsen told us to try it for about 2 weeks, so hopefully, we will be able to stop giving it to him in the next week or so.
Andrew has brought so much joy to our lives, and we feel incredibly blessed to have the privilege of raising this little boy.
5 comments:
Nat, he looks so much like you now! Especially in that first picture!
Natalie, I am loving the mommy/daddy baby pictures. Great memories in the making. He is adorable. All three of you look so happy!!
Gary,
My name is Karen Fulmer and I am on the Student Minister Search Team at North Conway Baptist Church in Conway, SC. We have received your resume through some means and have been trying to get in touch with you. If you are interested in talking to us, please email me at fulmer@sccoast.net as soon as you can. I apologize for posting this on your family blog but we didn't know any other way to get in touch with you.
What a blessing you all have there! Glad to see you all are doing well.
He is getting so big I can't believe it! Jonas and I were amazed how much he's grown when we saw him at church on Sunday. I agree with Amanda he's looking more like you! What a cutie! You have such a beautiful family.
I miss you!!! Maybe we can make a gym date sometime soon.
Post a Comment