Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A growing boy....


Andrew had his 4 month doctor's appointment today. He's now 15.9 pounds and 24 inches long. What a big boy!! Dr. Knudsen suggested that we start feeding Andrew rice cereal and some baby food each day. We are supposed to start with apples and pears for the first month or so. This will help him feel more satisfied between feedings, it should help him sleep better, and it should help with his acid reflux. I was shocked when he told me the news. My little boy is growing up so fast :( I will post some pictures of him eating in the next few days.

Andrew is wearing his 1st of many Atlanta Braves t-shirts. As he gets older, I am sure that he and his dad will be watching sports on ESPN 24/7.



Andrew is starting to love his Baby Einstein movies. He will sit in his bouncy seat, watch the movie, and try to talk to the characters. It's hard to get his attention when he's glued to the tv :) He's also enjoying his exersaucer more and more. At first, he only wanted to be in there for about 5 minutes because his little head would get tired and now he's getting a lot stronger.



Andrew rolled over to his tummy for the first time on August 3rd (I put the date so that I will remember), and now, he rolls over all the time. Most of the time, he'll roll over on his tummy and forget how to roll back over, so Gary and I will have to help him. Within a few seconds, he rolls back over again. It's almost like a game for the 3 of us! He's also starting to scoot around the floor on his tummy. Before we knew it, he's going to be all over the place.


Videos for the grandparents....

Rolling over


Bath time

0 comments: