Wednesday, August 6, 2008

4 months old

I can't believe that my baby boy is 4 months old now. Andrew brings so much joy to our lives each and everyday, and I love to see him grow and learn new things.



Andrew and I have been going on long walks early in the morning for the past few weeks. He loves to be outside, and it's great exercise for me.


We put him in the jumpster this week, and he liked it when I made him bounce up and down. It was so funny to watch him as he realized that he could move himself around with his legs.


Andrew is starting to put everything in his mouth....his fingers, toys, clothes, blankets, etc. He's also starting to really grab and reach for his toys.


Andrew has been rolling over from his tummy to his back since he was 3 weeks old, but Sunday was the first day that he officially rolled from his back to his tummy. He likes to lay on his side when he's playing and occasionally, he will roll over.


Andrew's acid reflux seems to be getting better especially the past 3 days. He still has some tummy pain, but he seems to be more comfortable throughout the day. He's still taking the Prevacid, and the next step is finding the right formula. I am supposed to speak with the pediatrician this week to follow-up on all of this. We are so glad that he is starting to feel better!!

Our moms love it when we add videos to the blog, so here are a couple of new ones......

ExerSaucer....



Playtime on his activity mat....

1 comments:

Windot said...

Don't they grow up TOO fast!!! He sure is a cutie.