Gary and I took Andrew to the doctor today because his bilirubin level was a little high when he left the hospital, which means he has jaundice. The doctor's office sent us to Wake Med to get a blood test, and his bilirubin level was really high at 21. They ordered us a biliblanket, and Andrew will have to stay on it until Monday. He looks just like a little glow worm with his little blanket attached to his back.
Also, Andrew has lost a little more weight (he's 6lbs and 7oz), so we are now feeding him every 2 hours. I have been so blessed to have my mom here, and we've taken turns feeding Andrew throughout the night. Gary is also helping on the nights that he doesn't have school and work.
I have to say that I am incredibly thankful for such a wonderful husband! He has jumped right in and helps me so much with Andrew. He's already been an amazing father!
We are beginning to adjust to our new life with our precious baby, and we are blown away by God's goodness!
Also, Andrew has lost a little more weight (he's 6lbs and 7oz), so we are now feeding him every 2 hours. I have been so blessed to have my mom here, and we've taken turns feeding Andrew throughout the night. Gary is also helping on the nights that he doesn't have school and work.
I have to say that I am incredibly thankful for such a wonderful husband! He has jumped right in and helps me so much with Andrew. He's already been an amazing father!
We are beginning to adjust to our new life with our precious baby, and we are blown away by God's goodness!
0 comments:
Post a Comment