Andrew had his 2 week check-up on Monday. He's now back up to his birth weight, but the doctors want to monitor his weight right now since he only weighs 7 pounds and 2 ounces. We are having to feed him every 2-3 hours, and we are so thankful that he quickly falls asleep at night after he's been fed. I am starting to get used to sleeping in 2 hour increments, and I am trying to sneak in a nap throughout the day when Andrew is sleeping. He's such a good baby, and it's already been so amazing to see how much he's grown and changed in the past 2 1/2 weeks.
サキュバス喚んだら【エロ漫画】1話あらすじ&無料試し読み紹介♡
6 years ago
1 comments:
Nat - He is beautiful, and I just LOVE his faces! He is so expressive. I definitely need to come and meet the newest little Snuffin sometime soon!
Post a Comment