Wednesday, March 26, 2008

36 Weeks!!

I just got back from the doctor's office about an hour ago, and everything looks good at this point! I have gained quite a bit of weight since the last appointment, and they said most of this is because I have been swelling so bad lately. My legs and ankles are seriously HUGE by 12:00 noon everyday, and I feel fluid all over my body. I actually wore flip flops to work today because my feet are getting so big. They weren't too concerned about the swelling because my blood pressure has been really good all along. Andrew is still head down, his heart was beating strong, and I am still 1 cm dilated. Dr. Fisher said I could go at any time or up until my due date. She did mention that most people go close to their due date with their first child, but I would not complain if he was a little early!

1 comments:

Windot said...

HEY!!!! YOU have a blog! YAY!!!! The nursery looks to cute!