Tuesday, March 18, 2008

35 Weeks!

I had a doctor's appointment this morning, and I am 1 cm dilated! Dr. Segal told me that I could stay like this for a month or so, but he said I most likely won't go late. I gained 2 more pounds since my last appointment 2 weeks ago. The doctor said if he had to estimate, he thinks Andrew is really long and will weigh around 7 lbs and 6 ounces. I hope he's right!!

Also, I found out that I having the beginning signs of carpal tunnel syndrome :( I have been waking up in the middle of the night with numb hands regardless of where I put them. When I get the feeling back in my hands, they burn really bad and ache like I have arthritis. I have woken up the last 3 nights in a row because of the pain. The doctor told me today that I need to wear wrist braces all the time. I am not sure what I am going to do because I don't want to wear them, but if I let it get worse, it could turn into tendonitis after Andrew is born, which would be worse as I am trying to take care of a newborn.

We are getting so excited about seeing our little boy in about a month!!!

0 comments: