We had a 3 week Christmas break from preschool. After we got back from traveling, we had some fun and relaxing days at home. I was thankful to spend some extra time with Andrew and Owen.
Playing with his trains...
Time for some puzzles...
Reading their bible with daddy...
Owen is so busy all the time and getting into everything!!
M&M time. Owen figured out how to get the M&Ms out, so we have to put this up high on a shelf.
We went to an Auburn basketball game right after Christmas, and here's Owen walking all over the place. (Date 12/30/11)
I love working at a preschool where Andrew is only 3 doors down the hallway from my class. I can pop in and see him whenever I want and get to see him during playground time. It's great! I went and saw him during his "show-n-share" time last Thursday, so here's a short video as he shares his things for the letter "P." He brought a penguin, Percy the train, and a pig.




0 comments:
Post a Comment