Friday, September 30, 2011

September Update

"Busy" is an understatement for our family lately. During the month of September, we made a trip home to Memphis to see our family, we met our friends, Brian and Jana, in Atlanta for a Braves game, I started a new bible study with some ladies from church, Nat's mom came to visit, Gary's Wednesday night program at church called Xtreme began this month, Gary started playing in a fall softball league, and we had the 4th graders over for a fiesta night. When we weren't busy with all these fun events, we enjoyed some awesome family time with our boys!

It's so amazing to see how close my boys are already getting. I love to watch them try to make the other laugh. Andrew likes to get into Owen's bed with him after nap time.

They were wrestling and both cracking up laughing.

Playing cars together

Owen is sitting in his toy basket.

I know this picture is blurry, but I just thought Owen's expression is hilarious!

Silly boy


Here's Owen showing off his 4 little teeth

Time to watch some Saturday football with daddy.

Here's Andrew reading a Clifford book in the car.

0 comments: