Sunday, May 15, 2011

6 Months Old!


It's hard to believe that Owen is already 6 months old. Where has time gone these past few months? Owen is a joy and is such a happy baby. He loves when anyone talks to him, and he grins from ear to ear. We took Owen for his check-up, and he's 22 pounds and 28 inches long. That's 95 percentile for height and weight! For my records, he's wearing size 12 month clothes, size 3 diapers, 5 bottles a day, and 3 solid food meals a day. He has been trying to sit up these past few weeks, but today, I think I can say he has officially gotten it! He sat up by himself for a long time tonight and only had a few topples over. He's drooling like crazy these days and putting everything in his mouth. I can't see teeth yet, but he's definitely chomping down on his toys. He's also a little chatter box. We hear all kinds of syllables coming out each day between laughter and squeals.

Sweet brothers!

Sitting up all by himself.

Andrew thought it was funny to put this on Owen's head :)



0 comments: