As we think about Easter, we are reminded of the sacrifice Christ made on the cross and His resurrection. I saw a post on another blog with Easter songs, and I ran across the words to Glorious Day. Gary and I love this song, and I thought I would put it on our blog as we reflect on the true meaning of Easter!
Glorious Day
Living He loved me
Dying He saved me
Buried He carried my sins far away
Rising He justified
Freely forever
One day He's coming
Oh, Glorious Day
Oh, Glorious Day
We have had a fun filled week of Easter egg hunts and celebrations. Andrew wasn't so sure about hunting eggs again this year, but after he figured out there were goodies inside the eggs, he was all about it!
Glorious Day
Living He loved me
Dying He saved me
Buried He carried my sins far away
Rising He justified
Freely forever
One day He's coming
Oh, Glorious Day
Oh, Glorious Day
We have had a fun filled week of Easter egg hunts and celebrations. Andrew wasn't so sure about hunting eggs again this year, but after he figured out there were goodies inside the eggs, he was all about it!
The first egg hunt was at the preschool with his sweet little class. After that, they had a party in the classroom.
The Parkway Easter Eggstravaganza was Saturday at Town Creek Park. We had almost 200 kids there with their families, and it was a lot of fun.

I love this picture because Andrew is trying to listen as Gary is sharing the Gospel with everyone! He adores his daddy.

Andrew with his buddies-Jamie Claire and Turner
Andrew and Sara Beth
Ready, set, go....
The boys got their Easter baskets this morning before we headed to church.

Sunday, we had a wonderful morning of worship with our church family, and we were invited to have lunch at the Mike and Laurie Cahill's house with the Dooleys. We had a great time, and Andrew had a blast fishing in their pond!
First fish!!
I wanted to take a family picture with the 4 of us right after church, but both of my boys had accidents during church and were wearing random play clothes when I picked them up :) I guess we'll have to try again another day soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment