
Owen has been much more awake this past week or so.

Bath time
Snoozing
Loving time with my boys
Andrew loves to be right by his brother all the time. He covers him with hugs and kisses.
Owen has been such a sweet blessing to our family! He's pretty easy going, and only fusses when he's hungry or wants to be held. It's been fun to already see the differences between our boys. Andrew wanted to be in his bouncy seat all the time, while Owen wants to be held all the time. Owen doesn't care for his bed too much right now, so he's slept in our arms many of the nights. We all sleep better that way:) We'll have to change this soon, but for now, I love that extra cuddle time. Owen is great at nursing, which makes things much easier at home. I got on the scale with him today, and I'm pretty sure he's 8 pounds now. His little newborn outfits are getting more snug, so I'm sure he'll outgrow those in the next week or so. It's funny how I find myself enjoying those late night feedings this 2nd time around (even though I'm tired) because I know time will fly by and he'll grow so quickly.
1 comments:
Natalie,
He is so precious, congratulations!!!
Post a Comment