Friday, September 3, 2010

Picking the name!

We've been talking with Andrew a lot about his baby brother who will be born in November, and at preschool on Wednesday, Andrew told his teachers his little brother's name. We finally decided that it was time to tell everyone the name because his big brother sure wanted everyone to know :)

His name will be-Owen Matthew!!

I went to the doctor on Tuesday, and everything seems to be going well with the pregnancy. As of today, I'm 29 weeks and 5 days pregnant, and I'm starting my 2 week appointments now. I'm starting to feel big, but I guess that's to be expected in the 3rd trimester. Owen kicks me all the time especially when I try to lay down at night and relax. Overall, I feel like this pregnancy is pretty similar to mine with Andrew. We are so excited to meet this precious little boy and about becoming a family of 4 in about 10 weeks!

1 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE the name!!!! Yay yay!!! Little Owen is so incredibly blessed to have such wonderful parents and a super big brother!