Here are the ultrasound pictures of our precious little BOY!! We are so excited about meeting our little guy in November. At the appointment, his heartbeat was 163 bpm, and he weighs 9 ounces. I have an anterior placenta like I did with Andrew, so I haven't felt a lot of movement yet. Just an occasional roll or kick if I'm laying in a certain position. The doctor said that I will feel a lot more in the next few weeks. Overall, he looks very healthy, and we are both right on track.


Here's my baby bump at 18 weeks. Gary was out of town, so I managed to take these in front of my mirror.


Here's my baby bump at 18 weeks. Gary was out of town, so I managed to take these in front of my mirror.


2 comments:
Congratulations, Natalie! I'm so excited for you guys. It will be so fun for Andrew to have a little buddy! I love following your blog--keep it up!
love all the new pictures! Andrew is sooo cute. We love the last picture in the post where he is jumping on the bed-he looks a lot like Gary in that one.
We sure do miss your family! Love you!
Post a Comment