Easter Egg Hunt at Preschool
Andrew had a lot of fun hunting eggs and throwing them in his basket.




Dying Easter Eggs
Gary and I dyed the Easter Eggs while Andrew watched, but he had a lot of fun playing with them and throwing them on the floor after they were dry:)



Easter Sunday
We had a wonderful worship service at Parkway, and then we were blessed to have lunch with the Odom family and to spend the afternoon hanging out with them.

Andrew had a lot of fun hunting eggs and throwing them in his basket.

Dying Easter Eggs
Gary and I dyed the Easter Eggs while Andrew watched, but he had a lot of fun playing with them and throwing them on the floor after they were dry:)

Easter Sunday
We had a wonderful worship service at Parkway, and then we were blessed to have lunch with the Odom family and to spend the afternoon hanging out with them.

2 comments:
Natalie, Andrew is growing so quickly! Your family looked so cute on Easter. Such sweet memories. I hope you guys are doing well.
I loved catching up on your blog-I LOVE LOVE the elmo cupcakes!! How appropriate for Andrew! Also, we're definitely having another litle boy-we had another ultrasound (3rd) and it has been confirmed! Isn't that crazy? I sure do miss you, Nat. Love, Melissa
Post a Comment