Monday, June 1, 2009

Playing Outside

Since the preschool year ended, I've had 3 great weeks of spending extra time at home with Andrew. He just loves to be outside, so I decided to pull out his tiny baby pool that we didn't use last year. We are planning to get a bigger kiddy pool, but today, it was a whopping 93 degrees, so the pool was perfect. He had a lot of fun, and I had a hard time getting him to look up at the camera.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww! I miss you guys already! I can't wait to visit you again in the fall. Does Andrew like to splash in the water? That's all Luke does when I put him in the bath tub! To say he loves water is an understatement :)

Candice Hair said...

Natalie! Aunt Pete was telling me the other night about your blog! Why did I now know you guys had a blog?! Andrew is precious! I'm so happy for you guys. Hope all is well. We would love to see you on one of your visits to Memphis. Maybe July 4 - that's coming soon! Can't believe it!