Andrew has said "Ma Ma" and "Da Da" for a little while, but it was always really random. Starting this week, he has been saying "Da Da" all day long. He woke up really early a few days ago, and as soon as I came in his room he was saying...."Da Da, Di Di, Da Da...." I have been trying to get a clip of him talking for our parents, but he always gets quiet when he sees the camera or wants to grab it. Today, it finally worked while he was playing with his daddy. If you listen closely, he will say it on the video.
サキュバス喚んだら【エロ漫画】1話あらすじ&無料試し読み紹介♡
6 years ago
1 comments:
Savannah loves watching the video of Andrew! I've showed it to her three times this morning and she watches so closely and smiles when he talks or smiles. She loves it! He's adorable... we both think so :)
Post a Comment