Gary finished his last assignment for seminary this morning, and he is graduating on Friday. We are so excited to begin the next chapter of our lives serving the Lord through full-time ministry. Gary and I have been blessed beyond what we ever could have imagined during our time in seminary. His whole family is coming in town today, so we are excited to see them.
Also, I put in my 2 weeks notice at work yesterday, so my last day at State Farm will be Tuesday, June 3rd. Working for State Farm was such a blessing, but I am so excited for the opportunity to stay home with Andrew.
Andrew is growing like a little weed and he seems to be changing all the time. When he was 3 weeks old, he learned to roll over, so we definitely can't leave him by himself on the couch or changing table. Also, his neck is getting stronger and he's able to hold his head up better when he's on his tummy. He also knows how to scoot himself up in his bed when he's upset and ready for us to come and get him. It's been amazing to watch him grow and change, and I am so excited about the opportunity of staying home with him and not missing out on any of these precious moments.
サキュバス喚んだら【エロ漫画】1話あらすじ&無料試し読み紹介♡
6 years ago
1 comments:
YAY for staying home!!!!! Enjoy it! So many changes going on... Amanda has been keeping us updated as well as your blog. We need to see this baby soon!!
Post a Comment